We are back! BUT with some changes:
- only HAIRCUT for now, NO BEARD and NO exceptions.
- it will be made only by appointment.
- the use of the MASK 😷 inside the barber shop is MANDATORY.
- you must wait in the car, we will call when it is your turn, it is not allowed to wait inside the barbersh...
- Phelix EBest barber's on cape, hands down. Very experienced, and able to handle all types of hair. You wont be disappointed with a haircut here.
- jahkari bRay (first chair) Ronnie (second chair) & Mike (fourth chair) have all been helping me out with my hair journeys. From afros to waves they finish my cut that leaves me feeling mad fresh, always get tons of compliments on my hair. They hold conversations with me at the same time & always crack a joke or two along the way 😂 besides being great barbers they are great people that connect with you on a personal level rather than employee to customer connection. Been coming for a year now & will continue to do so. My go to barber is Ray simply because he was the barber I was introduced to on my first visit. But Ronnie & Mike also do an amazing job with my hair
- Jerome MFelt like a traditional Caribbean barbershop, my barber even had the same name as the one I go to in Kingston. 😆 cool place, but thats almost all barber shops, right? Know where I'll be getting cleaned up whenever I'm in Hyannis.